Friday, October 16, 2009

Holy Freeness!

I can't believe that until very recently I didn't know about all the great free goodies out there! Seriously! I've been downloading awesome free fonts and free Photoshop brushes and such for a couple weeks now and it's awesome. I've gotten all these fun new crafty ideas cooking in my head and am PSYCHED that I can do new cool things with the graphics stuff I do for my artist collective, the Midwives Collective & Gallery.

Ok, so for fun, let me share some stuff with you:

1. BOTANICAL FUN! also, you can google "botanical photoshop brushes" or whatever to find other great freebies.

2. FREE FLOURISH!

3. AWESOME FOSSILS!

There's tons more for every occasion and style. I'm just into natural history stuff in particular. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment